School Health Services for Afghan Refugee Women’s
Project Location: Kachi Abadies of Quetta
Project Duration: 8 months (May-Dec, 2007)
Project cost: Rs. 758,000
Funded by: Health Department
- To provide primary health care services and raises awareness in the field of health in women’s
- To provide health care facility specially for new born and maternal care
- To provide information and a platform to develop and enhance health & hygiene information
Project beneficiaries: 800
Nature of beneficiaries: women of Kachi Abadies
- A total of 500 women and lady councilors of the area participated in health & hygiene trainings.
- About 600 women have got basic health facility of the area.