Development of sewerage system in Quetta for Kachi Abadies settlements
Project Location: Kachi Abadies of Quetta
Project Duration: 2 years (March, 2001 to May, 2003)
Project cost: Rs. 2,800,000/
Funded by: Self help basis & Community
- To provide clean environment to inhabitants of settlements.
- To provide the sewerage system for community.
- To promote community participation and create ownership.
Project beneficiaries: 10,000 persons approximately
Nature of beneficiaries: Men, women and children of Kachi Abadies
- A total of 500 community activist trained for proper usage of sewerage sysstem.
- About 600 women have got basic knowledge about clean environment facility of the area.